Data Protection Declaration
We are delighted to welcome you to the website of Pouch Partners AG, part of the Capri Sun Group Holding AG (Capri-Sun website). We have created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to the protection of your privacy and personal data.
Pouch Partners AG takes your legitimate interests in data protection very seriously and observes the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the German Telemedia Act and, where applicable, the provisions of other applicable data protection regulations.
Pouch Partners AG handles the data transmitted by you carefully and with due diligence. As far as data of any kind is collected, processed or used, this is always done within the scope of the applicable legal provisions or after obtaining explicit consent from you.
Protecting the individual’s privacy on the Internet is crucial to the future of Internet-based business models and the move toward a true Internet economy. Pouch Partners AG has created this privacy statement to demonstrate its firm commitment to the individual’s right to privacy. This privacy statement outlines Pouch Partners AG's personal information handling practices for this website.
This privacy statement covers this website and all other sites that reference this privacy statement. Some Pouch Partners AG entities may have their own, possibly different, privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statements of each of the Pouch Partners websites you visit.
The controller according to Art. 4 Para. 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:Pouch Partners AG
Phone: +41 41 768 9526
VAT ID: CHE-113.639.034 143289900
Trade Register Office Canton of Zug: CH-170.3.030.775-8
You can contact Pouch Partners AG's company data protection officer for Germany at:
Pouch Partners AG
Global Privacy Fundamentals
Our privacy practices reflect current global principles and standards on handling personal information. These principles include notice of data use, choice of data use, data access, data integrity, security, onward transfer, and enforcement/oversight. Pouch Partners AG abides by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
It is our policy not to collect and store any personal data about you when you visit the Pouch Partners AG website. Rather, this only happens in cases where we have expressly asked you for personal data beforehand.
By using this website, you consent to the electronic storage and use of your data as described below. If Pouch Partners AG decides to make changes to this privacy statement, we will post the changes on this site so that you will always know what data we store, and how we use it.
From time to time, as may be required by applicable law, we may also seek your explicit consent to process certain personal data and information collected on this website or volunteered by you.
Collection and Processing of Your Personal Data
To serve you better and understand your needs and interests, Pouch Partners AG collects and uses personal information in the following manner and in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We may further collect and process any information and data that you volunteer to us, e.g. when you register for events, subscribe to newsletters, participate in online surveys, discussion groups or forums, or when you make purchases.
Use and Purpose of Collected Personal Data
The data Pouch Partners AG collects to understand your needs and interests helps Pouch Partners AG deliver a consistent and personalized experience. Pouch Partners AG will use such data only as described in this privacy statement. We will not subsequently change the way your personal data is used without your consent unless this is otherwise permitted by law.
We always process your personal data for a specific purpose.
In particular, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage our relationship with you, e.g. through our databases, in which we collect data about you from our various sources in order to get an overview of the collaboration; also, to improve and individualize our understanding of your preferences and our communication with you;
- To process your orders and deliver the products and services that you have ordered;
- To implement tasks in preparation of or to perform existing contracts;
- To evidence transactions and ensure transparency on transfers of value;
- To provide you with appropriate and current information about research as well as our products and services;
- To improve the quality of our products and services by adapting our offering to your specific needs;
- To answer your requests and provide you with efficient support;
- To track our activities (e.g. measuring collaboration or sales, number of appointments/calls, issues discussed, documents presented);
- To invite you to events sponsored or used by us (e.g. speaker events, conferences);
- To grant you access to our specified IT systems so that you can use certain services of Pouch Partners AG;
- To manage our IT resources, including infrastructure management and business continuity;
- To preserve the company’s economic interests and ensure compliance and reporting (such as complying with our policies and local legal requirements, tax and deductions, internally defined contribution caps, managing alleged cases of misconduct or fraud; conducting audits and defending litigation);
- Archiving and record keeping;
- To support recruitment inquiries;
- Billing and invoicing; and any other purposes imposed by law and authorities;
- In certain cases, we are legally obliged to transfer certain data to the requesting government agency (institution or authority). The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6. Para. 1 (c) GDPR and Art. 24 Para. 2, No 1 of the German Federal Data Protection Act;
- In some cases, business partners require personal data from our customers. This is usually done for the purpose of order fulfillment (e.g. in case of complaints). This is expressly provided for by law. In this case, Pouch Partners AG remains responsible for the protection of your data – in addition, the processor may also be responsible. The service provider works strictly in accordance with our instructions, which Pouch Partners AG ensures by means of strict contractual regulations;
- To fulfil legal obligations to record, document, and report to the responsible authorities.
We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems, to administer our website, and to gather demographic information. We may also use IP addresses or other information you have shared on this website to determine which pages on our sites are being visited and topics that may be of interest to our visitors so we can provide you with information about relevant products and services. Pouch Partners AG only collects such data in anonymized form and will not link it to a registered user's profile without the consent of that user. When you visit our site, we recognize only your domain name.
Pouch Partners AG will only gather data related to your visit to the Pouch Partners AG website. We do not track or collect personal data from your visits to companies or entities outside the Pouch Partners AG group of companies.
Server Log Files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
browser type and browser version
the operating system used
the host name of the accessing computer
This data is not merged with other data sources. The legal basis for processing these data is Art. 6 Para. 1 (b) GDPR, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
Cookie Consent With Borlabs Cookie
Our website uses Borlabs Cookie Content technology to obtain your consent to the storage of certain cookies in your browser and to document this consent in accordance with data protection regulations. This technology is provided by Borlabs – Benjamin A. Bornschein, Georg-Wilhelm-Str. 17, 21107 Hamburg, Germany (hereinafter Borlabs).
When you enter our website, a Borlabs cookie is saved in your browser which stores the consent you have given or the revocation of such consent. This data is not shared with the provider of the Borlabs cookie.
The collected data will be stored until you request us to delete it or delete the Borlabs cookie yourself or until the purpose for which the data is stored no longer applies. Statutory retention periods remain unaffected. Details on the data processing of Borlabs Cookie can be found at https://borlabs.io/kb/what-information-does-borlabs-cookie-store/
- In addition, to further improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our website again to use our services, we will automatically determine that you have already visited our website and what inputs and settings you have made in order to avoid having to re-enter them.
- The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests and the interests of third parties under Art. 6 Para.1 Sent. 1 (f) GDPR.
- Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can, however, configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a notice is displayed before a new cookie is created. Disabling cookies completely, however, may mean that you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can object to the use of optional cookies at any time by adjusting your cookie settings accordingly.
If you choose to give us your email address or submit it through our contact form, we will communicate with you via email. We do not share your email address with others outside Pouch Partners AG or the Capri Sun Group Holding AG group of companies. You can opt out of receiving email communications from Pouch Partners AG at any time.
External Service Providers
We work with external service providers that process certain data on our behalf. This is done exclusively in accordance with the applicable data protection laws. In particular, we have entered into commissioned data processing agreements with our service providers which satisfy the requirements of Art. 28 GDPR.
Information About the Newsletter Consent
With the following information, we inform you about the content of our newsletter as well as the registration, sending and statistical analysis procedures as well as your right of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to the receipt and the procedures described.
You can subscribe to an email newsletter on the Pouch Partners website.
To sign up for the newsletter, it is sufficient to enter your email address. We also use additional data such as last and first name, country, and customer group. The sole purpose of the information provided is personalization and segmentation of the newsletter.
We send newsletters and emails with advertising information (hereinafter "newsletter") only with the consent of the recipient or a legal permission. The content of the newsletter described as part of the newsletter registration are authoritative for the consent of the users.
Your consent – which may be withdrawn at any time – is given by entering your email address in the field for subscribing to the newsletter and confirming the following statement by checking a click box:
"Yes, I would like to receive the Pouch Partners AG newsletter by email so that I can stay informed about news and promotions. I can unsubscribe from the Pouch Partners AG newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter."
Double Opt-in and Logging
Subscribing to our newsletter involves what is known as a double opt-in process. This means that after subscribing, you will receive an email requesting that you confirm your subscription. This confirmation is necessary to verify that you are subscribing with your own email address. Subscriptions to the newsletter are logged in order to be able to verify that the subscription process was consistent with legal requirements. This includes storing the time of subscription and confirmation as well as the IP address.
Statistical Survey and Analysis
The newsletters contain a "web beacon", that is, a pixel-sized file that is retrieved when the newsletter is opened. With this retrieval, technical information such as information about the browser and your system as well as your IP address and the time of retrieval is initially collected. This information serves to improve the technical performance of services based on the technical data or target audiences and their reading habits, based on their locations (which can be determined using the IP address) or access times.
These statistical surveys also include determining whether newsletters are opened, when they are opened, and which links are clicked. Even though this information can be attributed to individual newsletter recipients for technical reasons we do not endeavor to monitor individual users. Rather, these analytics serve to determine the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content accordingly or to send different content that accommodates the interests of our users.
Data Transfer, Transfer to a Third Country
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for any purposes other than those set out below. We will only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sent. 1 (a) GDPR, Art. 26 Para. 2 German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG),
- The transfer is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sent. 1 (f) GDPR for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims, and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- In the event that there is a legal obligation to transfer the data pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sent. 1 (c) GDPR and
- This is legally permissible and necessary under Art. 6 Para. 1 Sent. 1 (b) GDPR, Art. 26 Para. 1 German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) for the execution of a contractual relationship with you or for pre-contractual measures at your request.
With the exception of the Capri Sun Group Holding AG group of companies and Pouch Partners AG, transfer to a third country or an international organization is not intended and there is no automated decision making unless otherwise provided in this privacy statement.
Pouch Partners AG may also share such information with business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents, or contractors in order to provide a requested service or transaction, including processing orders, providing customer support, or providing you with information on products and services that may be of interest to you.
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so. Pouch Partners AG may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process by disclosing your personal data and other related information, if necessary. We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, Pouch Partners AG decides to sell, buy, merge, or otherwise reorganize businesses. Such a transaction may involve, in accordance with applicable law, the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers. It is Pouch Partners AG’s practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
In the context of training registration and subject to your prior express consent, we will share your personal data with third parties, in this case organizers or hotels. This means that 2 weeks prior to an event, we will transfer a list of names and addresses to the conference hotel.
Links to social networks
The Pouch Partners' website has links on some of its pages that can serve to establish a connection to social networks such as LinkedIn, or XING. You can recognize these links by the button that contains a logo referencing the respective social network.
The operator of the social network learns your IP address when you click on these links. In certain cases, the operator of the social platform additionally tries to store a cookie on your computer, which is deleted when you close your internet browser.
If you are logged in to your relevant social network account at the same time, information regarding you visit to the Pouch Partners AG website may be attributed to your account with that social network and stored, processed, and used by the operator of the social network.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out based on Art. 6 Para. 1 Sent. 1 (f) GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. Furthermore, we use tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to analyze it for the purpose of optimizing our website offerings. These interests are considered legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. For the respective data processing purposes and data categories, please refer to the corresponding tracking tools described in detail below.
Privacy Statement for the Use of Matomo
Privacy Statement for the Use of YouTube Plug-ins
Our website uses plug-ins of the Google-operated site YouTube. Operator of this site is: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
When you visit a site equipped with a YouTube plug-in, a connection is established to the YouTube servers. In the process, the YouTube server is informed which of our pages you have visited. If you are logged in to your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to associate your browsing behavior with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
If you do not wish to participate in the tracking process, you can disable the automatic setting of cookies in your browser settings. You can also choose to block only specific cookies for conversion tracking by modifying your browser settings so that cookies from the domain "googleadservices.com" are not allowed.
Privacy Statement for the Use of LinkedIn
Privacy Statement for the Use of XING
This website uses social media features of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You can share content on Facebook's social network via embedded Facebook Like buttons - Facebook Like button. The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 subpara. 1 Sent. f) GDPR the legitimate interest in optimizing the website offer. When a page with an integrated Facebook-Like-Button is called up, a connection is generally established between the browser used and the Facebook servers. In order to prevent this immediate connection, this website uses a solution in which this transfer only takes place when the Facebook-Like-Button is pressed. Data is only transferred to Facebook when the Facebook Like button is pressed a second time. If you have a Facebook account, this data can be linked to it. If you do not want this data to be linked to your Facebook account, please log out of Facebook before visiting our site and delete the cookies in your browser. You can learn more about Facebook's data protection at
This website uses the technical platform and services of Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland for the information service offered on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/krebs_consulting/.
Please note that you use this Instagram site and its features on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of the interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating).
When you visit our Instagram site, Instagram and its affiliated company Facebook collects, among other things, your IP address and other information available on your PC in the form of cookies. This information is used to provide us, as the operator of the Instagram pages, with statistical information about the usage of the Instagram page. For more information, Facebook provides the following link:
We have no influence on data collection and further processing by Instagram. Furthermore, it is not apparent to us to what extent, where and for how long the data will be stored, to what extent Instagram and Facebook will comply with existing deletion obligations, what evaluations and links will be made with the data and to whom the data will be passed on. If you would like to avoid Instagram and Facebook processing personal data that you have submitted to us, please contact us by other means. Our complete contact details can be found in our Imprint at Instagram.The data collected about you in this context is processed by Facebook Ireland Ltd. and may be transferred to countries outside the European Union. What information Instagram/ Facebook receives and how it is used is described in general terms in Instagram/ Facebook's Data Use Policy. You will also find information about how to contact Facebook and how to set up advertising. The data usage guidelines are available at the following link: https://help.instagram.com/196883487377501?ref=dp
Instagram's complete data policy can be found here: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content
How Instagram & Facebook uses the data from visits to Instagram pages for its own purposes, the extent to which activities on the Instagram and Facebook pages are assigned to individual users, how long Instagram & Facebook stores this data, and whether data from a visit to the Instagram page is passed on to third parties.
Insofar as the data you send us via Facebook is also or exclusively processed by Facebook, Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland, is also responsible for data processing in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. Pouch Partners AG is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third-party websites or websites that are not owned by Pouch Partners AG or its affiliates.
Pouch Partners AG will not retain your personal data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Applicant Privacy Notice
- We process applicant data only for the purpose and in the context of the application procedure in accordance with the legal requirements. The processing of the applicant data takes place in order to fulfil our (pre)contractual obligations within the scope of the application procedure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 (b). GDPR, Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR insofar as data processing becomes necessary for us, e.g. within the framework of legal proceedings (in Germany, Art. 26 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) also applies).
- The application process requires that applicants provide us with their data. Necessary applicant data are personal details, postal and contact addresses, and the documents accompanying the application, such as cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates. In addition, applicants may voluntarily provide us with additional information.
- By submitting the application to Pouch Partners AG, applicants agree to the processing of their data for the purposes of the application process in accordance with the type and scope set out in this privacy statement.
- Insofar as special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 Para. 1 GDPR are voluntarily disclosed in the application process, they are additionally processed in accordance with Art. 9 Para. 2 (b) GDPR (e.g. health data, e.g. severely disabled status or ethnic origin). Insofar as special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 Para. 1 GDPR are requested from applicants in the application process, they are additionally processed in accordance with Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR (e.g. health data, if these are required for exercising the profession).
- Applicants can send their applications by mail or email. Please note, however, that emails are generally not sent in encrypted form and that the applicants themselves must ensure that they are encrypted. We therefore cannot accept any responsibility for the transmission of the application between the sender and the reception on our server. If the applicant is concerned about the security of the application documents sent by email, we recommend sending the application documents by mail.
- The data provided by the applicants may be further processed by us in the event of a successful application for employment purposes. Otherwise, if the application for a job opening is not successful, the applicants' data will be deleted. Applicants' data will also be deleted if an application is withdrawn, which the applicants are entitled to do at any time.
- The deletion is subject to a legitimate withdrawal by the applicant and carried after a six-month application period so that we can answer any follow-up questions regarding the application and meet our obligations under the Equal Treatment Act.
In the event that you have agreed to the continued storage of your personal data, we will transfer your data to our applicant pool. There, the data will be deleted after two years.
If you have been accepted for a job in the application process, the data from the applicant data system will be transferred to our personnel information system.
Invoices for any reimbursement of travel expenses are archived in accordance with tax regulations.
Data Subject Rights
You have the right
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of the right to rectification, deletion, restriction or objection of processing of personal data, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data where the personal data was not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue processing the data based on this consent in the future and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or of the registered office of our company.
For the assertion of the aforementioned rights as well as for questions regarding data protection, you can contact the person responsible or send an email to email@example.com.
Right to Object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sent. 1 (f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The competent supervisory authority for data protection for Pouch Partners AG at its German location in Eppelheim is:
Baden-Württemberg Supervisory Authority
Die Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Baden-Württemberg
[The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Baden-Württemberg]
Postfach 10 29 32, 70025 Stuttgart, Germany
Urbanstr. 32, 70182 Stuttgart, Germany
Phone +49 711 615541 - 0
Fax: +49 711 615541 - 15
The competent supervisory authority for data protection for Pouch Partners AG at its Italian location is:
The competent supervisory authority for data protection for Pouch Partners AG at its Swiss location is:
Eidgenössischer Datenschutz- und Öffentlichkeitsbeauftragter
[Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner]
Phone: 0041 - 058 464 94 10 (for media inquiries only)
Fax: 0041 - 058 465 99 96
- While you visit our website, we use the common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) with the highest possible encryption level supported by your browser. As a general rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will resort to 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the display of the closed key/lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
- We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional tampering, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Furthermore, we bind our employees to observe your privacy and confidentiality rights pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Changes to This Privacy Statement
In the event of new developments such as changes to the applicable data privacy laws, we will, if necessary, update this privacy statement accordingly.
Last updated: June 1, 2020